You will upload all of your TRIBAL TOURISM DIGITAL BUSINSS DEVELOPMET GRANT payment/reimbursement requests through this form. Please review the following instructions prior to submission:
Please 'batch' your payment request(s) so that when you submit, you are submitting the least number of possible requests to utilize the funding.
You will only have until March 2022 to expend your grant. By batching your payment requests, it will help expedite our payment review and spend down process. Please do the following in the payment batching process:
1) Include your name, contract number, and business name on documents: For any documentation you submit, your name, the business name, and contract number need to be included on the documents.
2) W-9 needed for payment to grantee and for vendors we pay on your behalf: For payments that you would like us to pay directly to you as the grantee, we will need a W-9 form.
For payments that you would like us to pay directly to the vendor on your behalf, we will need a W-9 form and Electronic Transfer Form from the vendor and contact information to complete the transaction on your behalf.
3) Quotes or purchase orders (POs) must be followed up with actual purchase receipts: If you submit a purchase order, or quote to initiate us making the purchase on your behalf, you will need to submit a follow up document with a final invoice or receipt. Any unverified purchases will need to be repaid back to the State of Montana.
4) Payment preferences:
- The Program's preferred payment method to you as the grantee and/or the vendor is by Electronic Funds Transfer for documented expenditures.
- The second preference is to make a credit card purchase on your behalf.
- The least preferred option (as it takes many more steps, takes more time, and can be complicated and problematic) is to make a warrant (check) payment to you or a vendor on your behalf.
5) Align payment requests with your application and contract: Make sure that either the reimbursement or payment on your behalf are for items that directly relate to your contract (Section 7. Budget) and your application.
Please Note Problematic Vendors: Vendors that we have found to be problematic to make payments on behalf of grantees are:
- Apple Store
- Out of state Vendors/Corporations
6) Contact If you have questions on the payment process, please email email@example.com.